Location Reccy and Shot list

 For filming, I needed to find an office space that would suit the atmosphere of my film, allow me to film and be empty when filming. I used an office in Finsbury Circus and went to take a look and plan shots before filming day. Sadly, I could not take many photos at this time because there where many people in the office, but I did take these two: I thought the glass office below could be a good fit for the Manager's office, and I thought I could experiment with the frosted lines in the glass for certain camera shots.



This office should be perfect for what I want, and I composed a shot list, taking my script, storyboards and location info into consideration. Below is a screenshot of part of the shot list.

And here are some photos from the first day of shooting.










Comments

Popular Posts